SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES
Sunday School classes are study groups that meet on Sunday mornings at the Trinity Church campus. There are two meeting times on Sunday mornings for adult classes, at 9:40 and 11:00 am:
9:30 ADULT CLASSES
- Alpha meets in E8, Library working through the “Chronological Bible”.
- Seekers (our longest meeting class: middle to senior adults) meets in room E7 (Seeker’s room) working through “Covenants With God”, Cokesbury Uniform Series Curriculum.
9:40 ADULT CLASSES
- Fellowship (adults all ages) meets in room E2 (Fellowship Room) working through “The Gospel According to Paul” by John MacArthur.
- Horizons (adults all ages) meets Youth Room, working through “Revival” by Adam Hamilton.
11:00 ADULT CLASSES
- Young Adults (Deep Thoughts Class) meets in F3 (2nd and 3rd grade classroom) working through “Women in the Bible”.
- Foundations (adult all ages) meets in E8 (Library) working through scripture, currently studying the book of Acts.
- Just As You Are (adult all ages) meets in E7 (Seeker’s Classroom) working through the Minor Prophets currently.
- 30 Something (30 something young parents and couples) meets in room across from kitchen working through “Love and Respect” by Emerson Eggerichs
- Verse-by-Verse Bible Study (adult all ages) meets in E2 (fellowship classroom) working through the Minor Prophets currently.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLASSES
Coming this Spring, following Wednesday Night Suppers
Starting January 24, these studies will meet following Wednesday night suppers. For more information about any of these classes, to register and reserve a book, or if you are interested in leading a study, please contact Camille Griffin, Christian Education Director, at Camille@trinityprattville.com.
Renovate: Building a Life with God
Led by Brother Ken Jackson
Grab your tool belt for physical renovation. For spiritual renovation, turn to God. Popular author and pastor Jacob Armstrong explores how Nehemiah understood the difference. Nehemiah’s goal was to rebuild the wall and gates of Jerusalem, a physically daunting undertaking. But he also knew that as the Jewish people returned to their homeland, they would need spiritual renovation—an equally difficult mission. Thankfully, spiritual renovation is not a do-it-yourself project, and Renovate, part of Armstrong’s The Connected Life series, emphasizes how we need God’s great power in us to renovate our lives through the Holy Spirit. 6 week session. Book Fee: $10
The Greatness Principle: Finding Significance and Joy by Serving Others
Led by Bill and Debbie Legg
Are you stuck in your comfort zone? Are you searching for something greater? While it is easy to get comfortable with going about your business throughout the week and then showing up at church for an hour on Sunday, you are called to much more. Greatness, growth, and significance in the kingdom of God is found on the path of service. In this practical and inspiring book, Nelson Searcy motivates readers to take the next step on their journey toward maturity in Christ. As Searcy explains, if you’re not serving, you’re not growing. Whether you’re already committed to multiple ministries or have just started attending church, he provides the tools you need to get connected through service.
8 week session. Book Fee: $7
Bible Study with Journaling
Led by Becca Estes
Bible Journaling will be an integral part of this study. Learn to love coloring in your Bible while studying God’s Word. Class is open to everyone, no creative talents necessary. A suggested supply list will be available at the first class. Study topics will change from time to time.
Meets all Spring. Book Fee: $20
Life Lessons from Women in the Bible
Led by Camille Griffin
This study explores the lives of women in the Bible and challenges women today to apply what they learn. This Bible study is helpful to new believers who are beginning to study God’s Word, as well as mature Christians who desire a deeper understanding of Scripture. Focus on women in various ages and stages of life and dive into the culture, families, and testimonies of these women. Learn from both their wisdom and mistakes.
6 week session. Book fee: $13