9:40 AM Classes
- Alpha meets in the Library working through the “Chronological Bible”.
- Seekers (our longest meeting class: middle to senior adults) meet in the Seeker’s room doing the Cokesbury Seasonal Adult Study.
- Fellowship (adults all ages) meets in the Fellowship Room,with a focus on short term studies and theological writings.
- Horizons (adults all ages) meets in the Youth Room. They do book studies, some videos, and discussion.
11:00 AM Classes
- Legacy (adult of all ages) meets in the Library. They focus on book and DVD based studies.
- SALT (adults of all ages) meets in the Seekers classroom. They enjoy expository Bible Studies covering a variety of topics and books of the Bible.
- 30 Something (young parents and couples) meets in the Fellowship room. They use book and DVD based studies.
Spring Wednesday Night Studies start February 5th, 2020
The Quest for Authentic Manhood
Written By Robert Lewis
Led by Drew Chaney & Jeff Wilcox
This study is designed to help a man embrace a bolder and more noble concept of manhood. The first of the series, this study leads men along a journey toward real biblical masculinity while fostering deep spiritual, emotional, and personal growth.
Suggested Donation: $11
Christianity: Cults & Religions
Written by Paul Cardon & Rose Publishing
Led by Dallis & Becky Johnson
Find out how Christianity compares to 6 of the world’s largest religions and cults, including Mormonism, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism, and New Age beliefs. Discover what makes cults attractive, how to practically spot false teaching, and see how Christianity is different from other religions and cults.
Suggested Donation: $10
Theme A Week Bible Study
Led by Merelo Watt & Others
This small group focuses on a different theme each week. The Bible is the only book you need to bring! This class is a great way to learn in depth about God’s word, theme by theme and to challenge yourself to grow.
Suggested Donation: $0, just bring your own Bible!
Esther: It’s Tough Being A Woman
Written by Beth Moore
Led by Carol Ferguson & Megan Chaney
Join Beth in a very personal examination of this great story of threat and deliverance as she peels back the layers of history and shows how very contemporary and applicable the story of Esther is to our lives today. If you’ve ever felt inadequate, threatened, or pushed into situations that seemed overpowering, this is the Bible study for you. Just as it was tough being a woman in Esther’s day, it’s tough today. This portion of God’s Word contains treasures to aid us in our hurried, harried, and pressured lives.
Suggested Donation: $16