SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES
Sunday School classes are study groups that meet on Sunday mornings at the Trinity Church campus. There are two meeting times on Sunday mornings for adult classes, at 9:40 and 11:00 am:
9:30 ADULT CLASSES
- Alpha meets in E8, Library working through the “Chronological Bible”.
- Seekers (our longest meeting class: middle to senior adults) meets in room E7 (Seeker’s room) working through “Covenants With God”, Cokesbury Uniform Series Curriculum.
9:40 ADULT CLASSES
- Fellowship (adults all ages) meets in room E2 (Fellowship Room) working through “The Gospel According to Paul” by John MacArthur.
- Horizons (adults all ages) meets Youth Room, working through “Revival” by Adam Hamilton.
11:00 ADULT CLASSES
- Young Adults (Deep Thoughts Class) meets in F3 (2nd and 3rd grade classroom) working through “Women in the Bible”.
- Foundations (adult all ages) meets in E8 (Library) working through scripture, currently studying the book of Acts.
- Just As You Are (adult all ages) meets in E7 (Seeker’s Classroom) working through the Minor Prophets currently.
- 30 Something (30 something young parents and couples) meets in room across from kitchen working through “Love and Respect” by Emerson Eggerichs
- Verse-by-Verse Bible Study (adult all ages) meets in E2 (fellowship classroom) working through the Minor Prophets currently.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLASSES
Coming in September following Wednesday Night Suppers
Start date will be Wednesday Sept. 13th. If you are interested in a class or have questions, please contact
Jenn Lavanish at firstname.lastname@example.org to preregister and reserve a class book.
The Comeback: It’s Not Too Late and You’re Never Too Far by Louie Giglio,
Led by David Morgan.
If you need encouragement and perspective, if you feel frustrated or confused, if you’re sorrowing or in pain, if you’ve made mistakes or are grieving, this study will lead you on the path of hope and fresh starts. Book fee $11.00
Zealous: Ready for Good Works as a Wife and Mom by Maggie Baker
Led by Becca Estes.
Bible Journaling will be an integral part of this study. Learn to love coloring in your Bible while studying God’s Word. Starting in September with this book for a study on Titus, Open to everyone, no creative talents necessary. A suggested supply list will be available at the first class. Study topics will change from time to time.
Book fee $20.00
The House That Cleans Itself: 8 Steps to Keep Your Home Twice as Neat in Half the Time by Mindy Starns Clark. Led by Jenn Todd Lavanish
Time for some horizontal thinking and practical life application tools,
as you learn new ways and techniques to Love You Home. Free up more time, and direct your dreaded household chores to Spirit Led Blessings.
Book fee $10.00