TRINITY UNITED METHODIST CHURCH PRATTVILLE
Welcome! We would love for you to visit one of our worship services. We think you will discover Trinity to be a warm and friendly group of people with a heart for changing the world. For your first visit:
Choose one of our worship services:
– Sunday @ 8:30 a.m. traditional in the sanctuary (communion served every Sunday).
– Sunday @ 9:40 a.m. contemporary in the Family Life Center (relaxed feel and relaxed dress)
– Sunday @ 11 a.m. traditional in the sanctuary (a blended worship service)
9:40 and 11:00 are our busiest times to arrive, so we recommend you arrive 5-10 minutes early to allow for parking and seating.
We are located at 610 Fairview Avenue (Hwy 14) in Prattville, AL 36066
Worship Service Location:
Our traditional services are located in the sanctuary, the large building closest to Hwy 14. The 9:40 service and all Sunday School classes are held in the adjacent Family Life Center building to the rear. The Family Life Center has entrances in the front and on the side of the building near the courtyard. The courtyard is the area with the large wooden cross between the buildings.
If you have children:
Drop them off before the service. Infants through age 2 are located in the nursery adjacent to the courtyard. Sunday School classes for children of all ages meet at 9:40 AM in rooms adjacent to the Family Life Center, and a special Children’s worship service is held in the Family Life Center at 11 AM. Sunday school classes for youth ages 7th through 12th grades are held at 9:40 and 11 AM in classrooms adjacent to the Family Life Center.
Once you enter a worship service:
An usher or greeter will hand you a bulletin. Prayer request and connect cards will be located in the bulletins, on the seats, or in the backs of the pews. Please fill out these cards and turn them in so we can learn more about you and learn how to pray for you.
Want to know more:
Quarterly, we host “Starting Point”, an opportunity to have lunch with the senior pastor and to learn more about Trinity, Methodism, and what it means to become a member. If you are interested in attending a Starting Point lunch, contact Joy at email@example.com for more information.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook.
SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES
Sunday School classes are study groups that meet on Sunday mornings at the Trinity Church campus. There are two meeting times on Sunday mornings for adult classes, at 9:40 and 11:00 am:
9:30 ADULT CLASSES
- Alpha meets in E8, Library working through the “Chronological Bible”.
- Seekers (our longest meeting class: middle to senior adults) meets in room E7 (Seeker’s room) working through “Covenants With God”, Cokesbury Uniform Series Curriculum.
9:40 ADULT CLASSES
- Fellowship (adults all ages) meets in room E2 (Fellowship Room) working through “The Gospel According to Paul” by John MacArthur.
- Horizons (adults all ages) meets Youth Room, working through “Revival” by Adam Hamilton.
11:00 ADULT CLASSES
- Young Adults (Deep Thoughts Class) meets in F3 (2nd and 3rd grade classroom) working through “Women in the Bible”.
- Foundations (adult all ages) meets in E8 (Library) working through scripture, currently studying the book of Acts.
- Just As You Are (adult all ages) meets in E7 (Seeker’s Classroom) working through the Minor Prophets currently.
- 30 Something (30 something young parents and couples) meets in F4 (4th-6th grade classroom) working through “Love and Respect” by Emerson Eggerichs
- Verse-by-Verse Bible Study (adult all ages) meets in E2 (fellowship classroom) working through the Minor Prophets currently.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT SUPPERS
Our Wednesday night fellowship meets for a winter/spring semester from January through the first week of May and in the fall mis September through mid November. The schedule on Wednesday nights consists of a meal, a time of study, as well as youth and children’s activities.
– 5:15-6:15 Meal ($4/person ages 9 and older; $3 ages 8 and under, reservations requested to firstname.lastname@example.org) All reservations due by noon Monday
– 6:30-7:30 Adult Study Groups and Choir Practice